Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rules and whatnot


So I have been inspired by the Minch to start my own Blog,.. the intent of this will be to put my drunken thoughts to word and pictures...there will be simple rules to this..

rule one...only post when at least very tipsy..drunk would be better..Crunk optimum..but anything past that level of intoxication would preclude any coherent musings in text..

rule two...posting times of original writings will only take place between the hours of 3am and 10am..except of course Sundays...not for any religious reasons, but i may be engaging in day drinking..

following these two simple rules, i will endeavor to pull together whatever crazy dingbat drunken shit is going on in my head after a typical night of drinking..and then after i will try and figure out what the hell i was thinking about...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO EXCITED!!! Gimme a M! Gimme a I! N! C! H! oh wait i forgot i was supposed to be spelling MURPH. <3